Our brake specialists guarantee a top-quality repair, with the sole aim of ensuring your safety.
Brakes are the most important safety feature in your car. One of the easiest ways to tell if they’re working properly is to check your brake warning light. If it’s on, they need attention.
That’s simple enough. But what about the less-obvious warning signs? If you experience any of these signs, you should have your brakes checked by a specialist:
- Your car loses grip when braking
- Your car pulls to the left or right when braking
- Your brake pedal is low, hard, soft or spongy
- Your steering wheel shudders when you brake
- Your brakes screech or squeal
- Your car takes longer to stop than normal
Mark Brackstone Motors carries a wide range of brake replacement parts to suit most popular makes and models. More importantly, the technical expertise of our brake repair specialists ensures you’ll leave with your brakes in top condition.